Menu
Categories Browse Categories Featured Trending Vevo Movies Eros Now Marvel Aljazeera News agriculture equipment Sign in to see your channels and favorites
11 Things You Never Knew About The Earth
   Facts Verse
  Published: 1 year ago

5,625,451 Views

For copyright matters please contact us at: mrrocky3145@gmail.com
Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/FactsVerse

Our Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FactsVerse
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FactsVerse
Instagram: https://instagram.com/factsverse/

For more videos and articles visit:
http://factsverse.com
Music By :
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Image Credits : http://pastebin.com/azDDe6uz

Narrated by : Darren Marlar
www.MarlarHouse.com
Show more

Comments Directly on YouTube

2 hours ago
Earth will take revenge on us by killing us with a big earthquake or tsunami or storms


4 hours ago
Title: 11 things you never knew about The Earth
Title (inside the vid) :10 facts about Earth
Says:11 facts about Earth

•__• wut


11 hours ago
This is stupid


11 hours ago
10ven facts. 😂😂😂😂😂


16 hours ago
How many Indians?


21 hours ago
Like being in a car ?! 😂😂😂ok ok ok... now” get on top of the car and spin the car”!!! 🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🖖🏼

WHAT A BUNH OF 💩


22 hours ago
Its Real


22 hours ago
WOW........since no one has ever drilled down more than 8 miles, this fake pseudo science is most entertaining. Earth is toroidal like an apple, end of discussion.


23 hours ago
man these are like facts for 10 year olds. Could you please add next time if you make a kids knowledge video, than i dont have to sit minutes in front of it.


1 day ago
All of these facts are extreamly basic and I've only met a handful of people who don't know them


1 day ago
HoMEGIRL Shampoos Jesus rebirth and the rebirth EVE 1st ANGEL of creation DAUGHTER DONALD Trump my GAURDIAN ANGEL and the same TRUMPET IS HIS LAST NAME NAVY SEAL spirit of truth held captive drop it rebirth spirit of truth who has names of infliction of sowings on your children fingers and ignition to your car when you drive your children to school


2 days ago
Fact 13- strange life forms called humans live on earth


2 days ago
“70% of the earth is covered by water. The other 30% is covered by solid ground...”
I thought it was hot lava.


2 days ago
Im pretty sure we all passed 5th grade science - oh wait


2 days ago
It's written 10 facts you never knew about the earth


2 days ago
That was a horrible explanation of the earth’s age. Earth is NOT billions of years old. The dating method used to determine earths age is highly flawed and vague. Please explain the process of events over the course of those years and I’ll believe these “scientists.”


2 days ago
According to Algore the Ice on the north pole is already gone.


3 days ago
0:07 10 FACTS! WTF LEARN TO SPELL


3 days ago
1 thing: EVERYONE LIVES HERE!


3 days ago
Fact. NASA live videos always kick me out of live chat. Earth is flat. NASA bloopers proves the lies they feed us. So to the people hosting the missleading live videos, get a grip. Shut me up? I shut you down. Wake up people


Related Videos